1. How to create a fundfinder, Model, designer/artist member account.
2. How to create a charity member account
3. How to create a donor member account on Just4Cancer
4. How to manage solicitations from members.
5. How to register a child to our events.
6. How to withdraw funds for campaigns with charity as beneficiary.
7. How to export donor list for residual donors,CashOut donors and One2Many donors
8. How to withdraw residual funds, CashOut funds, and One2Many funds.
9. How to view residual funds to charities.
10. How to edit campaign information.
11. How to upload page and campaign videos and photos.
12. How to view campaigns and members you support.
13. How to view and thank your donors.
14. How to solicit donations from donors.
15. How to review a charity.
16. How to post on Project Updates.
17. How to post on News Board.
18. How to withdraw sponsorship funds.
19. How to withdraw campaign Funds
20. How to share or like a page, photo, video and campaign
21. How to view pages, view campaigns and read cancer stories of other members
22. How to campaign for a member, promote campaigns and donorship common interest.
23. How to share your campaign or your page on social media.
24. How to use Member2member GiveBack
25. How to post and use project updates.
26. How to post and use news board
27. How to add additional photos and videos to your active campaign.
28. How to manage member donation requests.
29. How to change your display name to make page and donations private.
30. What options to select when making a donation on Just4Cancer.
31. How to use your Just4Cancer wallet or credit card to make a donation
32. How to add funds to your Just4cancer wallet
33. How to enter or edit your Profile including your cancer story.
34. How to add a team or individual campaign.
Leading the Future of Cancer Fundraising
Just4Cancer is the only fundraising platform that protects donors and fundraisers. We verify campaign beneficiaries. We make sure beneficiaries are who our members say they are.
Dual fundraising channel
Our dual fundraising channel provides you with a greater fund raising potential 24/7/365
Setting up your profile is easy and direct
Funds are withdrawn securely using two-form authentication
0% platform fee
Our platform is free and always will be. We will never charge our members any fee for using our platform. 0% platform fee for live
Low Transaction Dues
We have one of the lowest transaction dues per donation in the industry with lots of give back rebates to our members
We believe in members sharing each other's burden and collectively fight the financial impact of cancer on all.
Cash Match Option
Helping families affected by cancer is core to our mission. We do not only encourage giving, we are at the forefront of giving. our members reap the benefit of belonging.
Give Back program
We join our members to give, helping them to fight the financial impact of cancer daily.
Art and fashion Events
We boost the image of our members, their friends and families using the power of art and fashion which further propels fundraising.
Real Ranking Chart
All event subscribers can see their position upon screen refresh for any active event
We protect donors by making sure all campaigns with verified beneficiaries carry our verified logo.
We make it a requirement for our members to update their donors on how their campaign funds were used.
With our team of busy professionals , we are ready to support you 24/7 making sure you meet and exceed your fundraising goals
0% fee for funeral campaigns
We understand the hardship that comes with losing a love one. As such all funeral campaigns related to cancer have 0% fee
Funeral Give Back Support
Members with funeral campaigns are further supported with a little give back.
Make use of the power of social media by sharing your profile and campaigns to friends.
Charity Review Monetization
Charities are able to monetize their positive reviews shared on our news board by members.
Lifetime Charity Residual Income
We donate to all cancer charities in real time 30% of our transaction dues for each donation received by a member who supports the charitable work of the charity
Tagged Tip Donation
Donors can give tip donations to cancer charities while supporting a member if the fundraising member supports the charitable work of a charity.
Members have access to registered donors and can request for support based on cancer interest, region and activity level.
DARE TO LIVE WITH ANJOH FOUNDATION
South Florida Cancer Association, Inc.
Prostate Network Inc.
Christians Overcoming Cancer